- Low profile heels for easier visualisation and less risk of dental damage
- Acrylic light core with ‘Glare Guard’ to minimise light loss and reduce dazzle
- Minimal light core intrusion into blade reduces dazzle, light exits where it should, at the end of the blade and not along the blade
- Ensures excellent light transmission into the laryngopharynx without distracting dazzle from the light core
- Solidly mounted heel and blade assemble to minimise possible blade breakage and conventional locating ball bearings
- Smooth blade design that mimics reusable blades and ensures light outputs at correct position
- Economical price
- Popular sizes and blade designs
- ISO 7376 Green Standard compatible
Size 2 – 100 x 17mm, Size 3 – 130 x 18mm, Size 4 – 160 x 18mm
Sorry, we currently have no downloads available for this item. Please feel free to contact us if you would like additional information.
Sorry, we currently have no documents available for this item. Please feel free to contact us if you would like additional information.
No video available.