- Free from crevices and other hard to clean areas and with no parts to disassemble
- Cleaning and maintenance is quick and easy
- Resistant to autoclaving at normal cycles so allowing them to follow normal decontamination and sterilisation protocols
- With a 4.5mm overall diameter bundle and over 6500 fibres the blades transmit light to the important blade end in a concentrated, well focussed beam
- Minimise cross infection worries as popular styles and sizes are available in a very cost effective single use format
- Hygena system combines Opticlar MV LED technology with the latest handle design
- Provides bright white LED light
- Simplifies cleaning and avoids potential infection retained in knurling or cross hatching of the handle body without losing the necessary grip and feel
- Hygena’s green credentials stretch further with an impressive continual use time of over 100 hours from just 2 C cells and illumination levels that far exceed Xenon powered system
Set – Micro, Narrow, Broad & AA Handle, Micro, Narrow, Broad, AA Handle
Sorry, we currently have no downloads available for this item. Please feel free to contact us if you would like additional information.
Sorry, we currently have no documents available for this item. Please feel free to contact us if you would like additional information.
No video available.