AL68 Practice LED Ophthalmoscope
- Fully featured
- True Tone™ LED illumination
- Polarising filter practically eliminates corneal reflex and can be used on all apertures
- Sealed optics for long life and reduced running cost
- 68 lenses from -30 to +38d in single steps
- Independently selectable red free filter for use on all apertures provides increased contrast
- 18 filter/aperture combinations for increased diagnostic capabilities
- Cobalt blue filter to help detect corneal abrasions
- Selectable apertures – Micro Spot, small spot, large spot, fixation star, slit, cobalt blue, red free on all apertures
- Polarising on all apertures except for red free and cobalt blue
- Easy to operate lens wheel for accurate focusing
- Smooth action thumb wheel for aperture selection
- Manufactured from lightweight composite materials
- Suited to practitioners with smaller hands and for carrying around in a coat pocket
- Ribbed handle is easy to grip and comfortable to use
- Rotary control allows the LED brightness to be easily adjusted
- Complies with UK and international standards
- CE marked
- Supplied with 3 pin UK plugs and other configurations are available upon request
- Conveniently position your charging pod with generous 3m/ 10ft lead
Sorry, we currently have no downloads available for this item. Please feel free to contact us if you would like additional information.
Sorry, we currently have no documents available for this item. Please feel free to contact us if you would like additional information.
No video available.