The OPTICLAR S1 range provides professionals with the diagnostic capabilities they require in a high quality yet affordable format featuring simple, functional design and elegant detailing.
VisionMed E-LITHIUM Handles
E-LITHIUM handles are manufactured from lightweight composite materials with compact dimensions, particularly suited to practitioners with smaller hands and for carrying around in a coat pocket. The ribbed handle is easy to grip and comfortable to use. A rotary control allows the LED brightness to be adjusted easily.
The E-LITHIUM handle can be charged using the Opticlar VisionMed single or twin port desk charger, with auto-on / auto-off feature. This function means the E-LITHIUM is always ready to use and protects the handle from accidental charge damage.
Running duration: E-Lithium > 10 hours
Charge times: 2 hours (approx)
Opticlar S1 Practice LED Fibre Optic Otoscope
- TrueTone LED illumination
- Distal fibre optics gives cool light to examination site with no reflections and provides excellent view of the tympanic membrane
- Swivel viewing lens cannot be lost and is guarded on lower edge from potential breakage
- 3x magnification from scratch proof window lens
- Wide angle viewing window for easy instrumentation under magnification
- Sealed system allows for pneumatic otoscopy
- Multi-voltage system, works with all power sources
- Disposable tips in 2.5mm or 4.0mm diameters
- Head available with German or American tip fitting
Opticlar Recharging Pods
All OPTICLAR VISIONMED recharging pods meet national and international standards and are CE marked for peace of mind. Sets are offered with either our space efficient single port pod or twin port pod for the two handle sets.
- All pods are supplied with 3 pin UK plugs and other configurations are available upon request
- All transformers plug into the rear of the pod so in the event of breakage or malfunction only the transformer has to be returned or replaced
- This greatly simplifies repairs and enables users to swap components without the cost and inconvenience of returning the complete charging base
- Realising that the most convenient position for your charging pod may not be close to a mains plug we equip our transformers with a generous 10ft lead